The Tye, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 5TL
Admire this 14th century Wealden 'hall house', the first building to be acquired by National Trust in 1896. The thatched, timber framed house is in an idyllic setting by the Cuckmere River surrounded by a delightful, tranquil cottage garden. Children's fun bags to borrow.
This event took place in September 2013 and the entry is now archived.
limited wheelchair access. Car park in village 500 yard walk.
Parking: 500 yards across village (not NT) Map link.
Date last modified: 5th July 2013 at 13:39