Bridge Street Row East, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1NW
Medieval church, re-built 1849-51 by James Harrison. Features include a 15th century carved oak chancel ceiling and Victorian stained glass. Family and local history service. Current local history exhibitions.
This event took place in September 2013 and the entry is now archived.
No disabled access - series of steps.
Cheshire West and Chester Council & Chester Civic Trust
Date last modified: 18th June 2013 at 13:32