Sion Hill, Bristol, Bristol, BS8 4LD
Tunnelled rack railway link between Clifton & Hotwells former spa, used between 1893-1934. Access to the top station only, but views down the steep tracks. Photographic exhibition in adjacent hotel and raffle. Vintage bus Saturday only from At-Bristol underground car park. Engineer: Croydon Marks.
This event took place in September 2013 and the entry is now archived.
Bristol Doors Open Day
Date last modified: 17th May 2013 at 11:29