Fordwich Town Hall, King Street, Fordwich, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 0DB
Built in 1544 during the reign of Henry VIII, this brick and timber framed building was once used as a court room and jail. The Town Hall is still used by the present Town Council for meetings, and it is the oldest and smallest still in use. An historical audio-visual commentary can be viewed in the Undercroft throughout.
No booking required
Opposite the Fordwich Arms Public House
Date last modified: 2nd July 2015 at 06:12