UWE Glenside Campus, Blackberry Hill, Stapleton, Bristol, Bristol, BS16 1DD
Under the timber roof of the 1881 chapel, the Museum has a significant collection of objects and photographs describing life in a hospital from 1861, including drawings by Denis Reed, and postcards from a First World War Hospital. The Museum is set within the 1881 chapel and is in the grounds of the grand Victorian purpose built asylum. This year there is an exhibition of creative work by people who have drawn inspiration from the collection.
This event took place in September 2015 and the entry is now archived.
Bristol Doors Open Day
Date last modified: 4th June 2015 at 12:46