49 Bridge Street Row East, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1NW
This listed Grade II* building (c.1650), originally the rectory for St Michael's Church. Has visible 17th century features including a front wall, galleried great hall and moulded ceilings. There will be free printed information on the building to take away - members of Mad Hatter's team available to provide additional information. Visitors welcome to use facilities.
This event took place in September 2014 and the entry is now archived.
Access to row level, disabled WC on this level. Galleried hall only viewable using stairs, NO LIFT. Some of front wall visible from row level.
Cheshire West & Chester Council /Chester Civic Trust
Date last modified: 8th May 2014 at 10:52