Biggin Street, Dover, Kent, CT16 1DL
Founded in 1203 as a religious house for pilgrims en route to Canterbury. Following dissolution became victualling depot for the Navy. From 1834 to 1974 Dover Town Hall and Magistrates Court and gaol. Event not suitable for children under the age of 7.
This event took place in September 2014 and the entry is now archived.
The Dover Society
Date last modified: 28th May 2014 at 12:34