47 Mill Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 5HX
This museum of social history of the Maldon District from the 19th and 20th centuries is housed in the former park keeper's dwelling and was built in 1915, with a bequest from T J D Cramphorn to the Maldon Borough Council. See a vintage Maldon Fire Engine, an original Penny Farthing bicycle, a nostalgic 1940s living room and much, much more of interest. Children's Play Area in the Park adjoins the Museum.
This event took place in September 2013 and the entry is now archived.
There are 3 rooms on the first floor to which access is via stairs with grab-rails. No wheelchair access to this part of the building.
Maldon District tourist Information Centre
Date last modified: 14th July 2013 at 23:36