Burgate Lane, Canterbury, Kent
This small chapel is built into one of the bastions of the city wall. Formerly a reservoir for the city of Canterbury, it has been a place of worship for strict and particular Baptists since 1845. The chapel will be open for viewing.
Access to Chapel. No easy access to vestry and toilets for wheelchair users.
Date last modified: 26th June 2014 at 13:25