Over two weekends, thousands of amazing people have welcomed visitors to 5,517 events celebrating our history and culture. A huge THANK YOU goes out to everyone involved; to all of you who visited and especially to all who made those visits possible. We'd love to hear how it all went for you.
How was your festival?
We hope you enjoyed the festival and look forward to hearing all about your experiences. Every bit of feedback counts and helps Heritage Open Days grow stronger and brighter.
- Share your photos - submit a snap by 23 Sept for a chance to win fabulous prizes!
- Did you VISIT an event (or two or three….)? Let us know how it went, you can send feedback about a specific event using the link on the event directory listing or just contact us directly
- Did you VOLUNTEER at an event? Then please complete this quick feedback form to add your voice to the national review.
- Did you ORGANISE an event? Please check the evaluation page in your organiser area to add all your details to the national review.
Stories so far
- People were queuing up to discover some of Lowestoft's hidden heritage in the cellar of Dunx Cycles
- 800 people over 2 days celebrated the romance of the railway at a special exhibition in Roade
- Previous residents sharing their memories at Devonshire Hall made their tours extra special
Please keep sharing your stories! More details will follow after our annual review.
Thank you one and all!