Planning and inspiration for HODs 2021
Registration for HODs 2021 is now open, but where to start? The times they have been a-changing and they aren't done yet. Worry not on the festival front, we're here to help and your wider festival community is a fountain of inspiration.
Join our FREE interactive webinars to meet your community and discuss the path ahead.
We have two short sessions for you, see the details below, then scoot to the bottom to book a place for one or both! Don't worry, attending doesn't commit you to running an event!
HODs 101 (Tuesday 16 March 2-3pm)
New to the festival or wanting a bit of an update on how we've changed in the past year? Then this introductory session is for you.
- Introducing your new look festival
- Meet the team and your community
- Registration and resources - discover how it all works
Planning & inspiration for 2021 (Thursday 18 March 2-3.30pm)
Join the team and meet more of your community in this session to hear and discuss ideas for the year ahead.
- Your festival - coping in COVID times
- Organiser spotlights - hear from local organisers at Hereford Cathedral & Regency Town House who ran new events last year
- Event inspiration - tantalise the tastebuds as we explore ideas for Edible England together
Book a place!
(We’re happy to have more than one representative from an area but each person needs to book separately.)
New to Heritage Open Days? Signing up for a login will connect you to the community and set you up to receive our practical emails - and don't worry, it doesn't commit you to registering an event! So if you're interested take a look at our How to get involved page. We look forward to welcoming you.