Planning & Inspiration for 2022
Registration for HODs 2022 is now open, but where to start, how to make the most of your precious resources through our festival platform? Worry not, we're here to help and your wider festival community is a fountain of inspiration.
Join our FREE interactive webinars to meet your community and discuss the path ahead.
We have two short sessions for you, see the details below, then scoot to the bottom to book a place for one or both! Don't worry, attending doesn't commit you to running an event!
HODs 101 (Tuesday 8 March 11.00-12.00)
New to the festival or wanting a refresher on the set up? Then this introductory session is for you.
- Introducing Heritage Open Days
- Meet the team and your community
- Registration and resources - discover how it all works
Planning & Inspiration for 2021 (Wednesday 16 March 11.00-12.30)
Join the team and meet more of your community in this session to hear and discuss ideas for the year ahead.
- Your festival year ahead
- Organiser spotlights - hear from local organisers at Otley Courthouse and Rectory Lane Cemetery who ran successful events last year
- Event inspiration - spark new ideas as we discuss this year's theme: 'Astounding Inventions'
Book a place!
(We’re happy to have more than one representative from an area but each person needs to book separately.)
New to Heritage Open Days? Signing up for a login will connect you to the community and set you up to receive our practical emails - and don't worry, it doesn't commit you to registering an event! So if you're interested take a look at our How to get involved page. We look forward to welcoming you.