Wanted! Head of Communications
Are you a snappy writer, a creative thinker, who loves our local heritage in all its diverse glory? Then we have the perfect role for you...
We're looking for a Head of Communications to support the delivery of the Heritage Open Days press campaign and communications strategy.
Nb. We welcome applications from agencies and collectives as well as individuals.
In this role you would:
- Devise and deliver a press and PR campaign to raise the festival's profile as the country's flagship festival of history and culture
- Oversee the work of a Communications Officer, who is responsible for regional and local press
- Provide media leadership and guidance to local participants, building them up as regional spokespeople
- 55 days freelance contract, Feb-Oct
- £15,300 including expenses
- National Trust London office and home based
Interested? Find out more...
- Download the role profile
- Queries - to have a preliminary conversation about this opportunity please contact Annie Reilly, Head of Producing: email@example.com
- Background - see the festival headlines from last year
- APPLY - please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 27th January