Wanted! Press and Communications Officer
Are you a snappy writer, a creative thinker, who loves our local heritage in all its diverse glory? Then we have the perfect role for you...
We're looking for a Press & Communications Officer to support the delivery of the 2018 Heritage Open Days press campaign and communications strategy.
In this role you would:
- Work with the HODs Head of Communications to raise the festival’s profile across media, print and journalism
- Support the delivery of publicity and widespread regional and national coverage across broadcast, print and online media
- Ensure smooth delivery of a range of communication activities including interviews, press releases and events as required
- Part time- March-September
- 48 days freelance contract
- £7,800 including expenses
Interested? Find out more...
- Download the role profile
- Queries - to have a preliminary conversation about this opportunity please contact Annie Reilly, Heritage Open Days National Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background - see the impact report for last year
- APPLY - please send a CV, covering letter and up to 3 relevant samples of written work to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 19th March