We’re hiring - Join the national team!
We’re looking for a Marketing & Projects Assistant to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This varied role will help to support the promotion of the festival with digital and in-person marketing. If you know how to create engaging content for social media and have an interest in marketing and community engagement, then we would love to hear from you!
We're looking for a Marketing & Projects Assistant to provide essential marketing support to the HODs team and help England's largest festival of history and culture continue to reach new audiences.
Interested? Read on for details and drop us a line with any questions...
The job - what you'll be doing
- Supporting great communications - You will draft and schedule social media posts, answer general enquiries and attend events to help support our community and reach new audiences.
- Supporting the press team - You will have a keen eye for great images, support with drafting and proofreading of press releases, and help pick out event highlights
- Supporting our community - You will help process orders for materials orders and offer administrative support to our New Wave project
Full Role Profile: Find the role profile and more details on NT Jobs here
Salary: £25,485 (inclusive of London Weighting)
Contract: full time / fixed term - 12 months
Location: London based but a mix of home/office working - Our office is in central London and at least 1 day a week will be in the office.
How to apply:
We are a project of the National Trust so please see more details and apply through NT Jobs
Please do get in touch for a chat if you have any questions about the role or process.
Recruitment timeline - what happens, when?
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 16th of April
Applications are reviewed by the team: W/C 17th of April
Interviews: Tuesday 25th of April
Post offered: Thursday 27th of April
Job start date: as soon as possible!
Find out more
Who are the team?
- Get a quick sense of who's who on our Meet the Team page
- Have a taster of what we do by checking out the 'Take 5 with the Team' posts on our blog
Got a query? Want to chat?
Drop Liam a line – email@example.com or give him a call on 07500 034260