How was your HODs?
Over 10 days, thousands of amazing people have welcomed visitors to over 5,700 events celebrating our history and culture. A huge THANK YOU goes out to everyone involved; to all of you who visited and especially to all who made those visits possible. We'd love to hear how it all went for you.
How was your festival?
We hope you enjoyed the festival and look forward to hearing all about your experiences. Every bit of feedback counts and helps Heritage Open Days grow stronger and brighter.
- Share your photos - submit a snap by 1 October for a chance to win fabulous prizes!
- Did you VISIT an event (or two or three….)? Let us know how it went, you can complete our online survey for a chance to win a month's supply of chocolate OR just drop us a line
- Did you VOLUNTEER at an event? Then please complete this quick feedback form to add your voice to the national review.
- Did you ORGANISE an event? Please check the evaluation page in your organiser area to add all your details to the national review.
Stories so far
Our 25th festival was not just our biggest ever, but quite possibly our sunniest!
- In Clitheroe people came out of the coffee shops on a bright Saturday morning to watch the 'amazing' and 'very moving' re-enactment of the 1919 Peace Procession, and later the library was swamped with visitors intrigued to see their old police cells.
- Tours of Chatterly Whitfield were fully booked within 3 minutes of release!
- Hundreds of visitors flocked to the new hub of events in Nailsworth in the West...whilst over Eastwards over 1000 people explored the Bearshop Garden in Norwich
- Over 100 visitors an hour were recorded at a Geogian town house in Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire!
- High Park Reservoir in Liverpool had their highest number of visitors yet with donation boxes filling to four times their normal amount!
Please keep sharing your stories! More details will follow after our annual review.
Thank you one and all!