Festival planning hots up!
Almost 1,500 events are now listed on the event directory which went live earlier this month. From the history of ice cream to workshops covering 1970s punk music and medieval illuminated letters, there’s something for all tastes! And we now have two new members of the team* sifting through the listings to spark your inspiration with highlights on our social streams and the Festival Spotlights.
*Please welcome Jade, our new Marketing & Projects Assistant, and Maddy, our volunteer web content creator.
Tea, tours and talks
Advocating within and beyond our borders
Talking + clapping
So that was the talking part of the event… the clapping came on the Wednesday evening when we attended the glitzy Museums + Heritage Awards as we were shortlisted for their new Sector Support category. It was really tough competition so we were thrilled and proud to be there, but also delighted to join everyone in raising the roof when the wonderful Kids in Museums won. It was a special evening, congratulations to all the nominees in all categories.
Find out more
- What's on? - Ready to plan your September discoveries? Keep checking here to find events near you
- Festival spotlights - Be inspired by registered events with our highlight posts
- Got a story/place to share? - Find out how you can join our festival community
- Read more on the blog - More tales of Creativity Unwrapped plus behind the scenes updates from the team
- Newsletter - Sign up for regular updates on the festival and beyond
- Meet the team