Farnham Council Offices
Town Council Offices, South Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7RN
The building, opened in 1903, was designed for Farnham Urban District Council by architect Paxton Hood Watson in neo-Georgian style and included the town's Fire Station. A rear extension was added in the 1990s.
For Heritage Open Days, the Tindle Suite on the ground floor and the Council Chamber on the first floor will be open with local paintings, maps and heritage items on display.
This event took place in September 2016 and the entry is now archived.
The Farnham Society & Farnham Town Council
Date last modified: 31st July 2016 at 13:52