St Peter’s Church
Beales Lane, off School Hill, Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4PY
St Peter’s Church was built in 1840, then rebuilt and enlarged in 1876. It has recently been extensively refurbished.
Parishioners and members of the Wrecclesham History Project will be in attendance to assist visitors with display boards relating to the church and the village of Wrecclesham. Slide presentations will be shown during the opening hours.
This event took place in September 2016 and the entry is now archived.
The Farnham Society & Farnham Town Council
Date last modified: 3rd August 2016 at 12:19