The Old Vicarage
The Old Vicarage, Vicarage Lane, off Lower Church Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7PR
This is one of the oldest domestic buildings in Farnham, listed Grade II* and accurately tree ring dated to 1418. It was built by Henry Beaufort, Archdeacon of Surrey as his ecclesiastical court house. The rear garden leads down to the river.
Open Saturday only, for tours at 1400, 1500 and 1600, guided by Rod Wild, tree ring dating expert. Advance booking essential.
This event took place in September 2016 and the entry is now archived.
The Farnham Society & Farnham Town Council
Date last modified: 5th June 2017 at 18:51