Heritage Open Days provides a fantastic platform to showcase local sites and organisations. But we always need more people to help us spread the word!
Spread the word on social media
Follow us and share your stories and images through our social media channels:
Encourage local sites and groups to participate
Are there places you would like to see open up or groups you know that would benefit from joining the festival?
- Use our Get involved leaflet to introduce people to the festival and direct them to the website for further information
- For councils particularly our impact report is a handy summary of the festival’s positive contribution to local communities’ economy and wellbeing
- Contact us for support and promotional material
Create a local leaflet
All events are listed online but there’s nothing quite like a local leaflet to help visitors plan their trip and raise awareness.
- Using our database you can pull out listings of what’s on in your area along with guidance on converting this into a leaflet
- You can use our logos, graphics and templates to help you produce a professional leaflet to promote your area and its activities