Join the team - Visitor Experience Officer
We're looking for a bright spark to join the team, could it be you? Are you interested in supporting and encouraging local communities across England to celebrate and share the places that matter to them?
We have exciting plans for the future and a vision to involve more people than ever in the development of this much-loved festival - so there’s never been a better time to join the national team! As Visitor Experience Officer you would be pivotal to the ongoing success of the festival, developing volunteers’ skills in creating and delivering enjoyable on-the-ground experiences for all festival visitors.
- Devise and deliver a range of workshops, networking events and seminars for local organisers.
- Lead a team of social media volunteers.
- Develop the profile of the programme through commissioning an appropriate marketing campaign – both print and digital.
- Support our annual evaluation, gathering and disseminating feedback and supporting local organisers to carry out their own evaluation.
- Work closely with the Heritage Open Days Media Manager to further support PR and press needs, sourcing spokespeople, stories, anecdotes, visuals.
Salary: £24,587 (permanent, f/t)
Location: Office based role at 20 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH