Organiser Fair 2017: Book your FREE place
Calling all Organisers, old and new! You are warmly invited to attend our free annual Organiser day. Your chance to ask questions, meet like-minds, share ideas and get inspired.
Heritage Open Days is moving from strength to strength, last year producing its biggest and most eclectic programme yet. As we move into 2017, your voice is more important than ever. Book your place and join the conversation.
A fair to fit your needs
"A first class day packed with information, ideas and great people- I’ll be back next year’’ London delegate
Every year, Heritage Open Days offers an opportunity for organisers to meet and learn from each other and sector professionals. There will be four full-day events offering a range of sessions to choose from. Topics will include advice on marketing and media tips, interpretation ideas and much more. You will be able to pick the ones that suit your needs and interests.
Where and When?
- Tuesday 14th March- Birmingham, REP Theatre (FULLY BOOKED! Please email email@example.com to join the waiting list)
- Wednesday 22nd March- Liverpool, Bluecoat (FULLY BOOKED! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list)
- Tuesday 28th March- London, Freemason’s Hall (FULLY BOOKED! Please email email@example.com to join the waiting list)
- Wednesday 5th April- Newcastle, Castlegate
All days will run from 11am-4pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The line ups and session booking forms will be sent to you nearer the time.
How do I secure a place?
Places are limited and offered on a first come first serve basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place at least 2 weeks before the fair in question and we will be in touch with further details of the day including the line-up and how to book your sessions. In the meantime, if you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
* Please note that places are worth approx. £37/ person. Should you need to cancel, please allow a minimum of two weeks so that we can offer your place to someone else. Your consideration is appreciated*